Want the look of a lip injection but hate the time, money, and needles involved? Why not do it yourself at home? Cailin shows you how to puff up your pout for pennies here in her usual kinda snarky, kinda dorky way – in Sassy Dove’s FIRST EVER YOUTUBE VIDEO! Continue reading “The $7 DIY Lip Injection [VIDEO]” »
Big or small, all women have cellulite. Even Katy Perry. But we also all hate it and want it to disappear. While completely getting rid of cellulite may not be a realistic option (even the most drastic options like liposuction can actually make it worse), we can reduce it.
I tried the Daring Beaute Luxury Slim Pack with exactly that goal in mind (lofty though it may be). I’ve lost the pounds I wanted to over the last year and a half doing it the right way: eating right, exercising regularly, not going overboard and developing good habits so the weight stays off. But in its place, there’s some cellulite. To which I say “no, sir.” Continue reading “Daring Beaute Luxury Slim Pack Review” »
Ariana Grande has made a huge splash on the pop scene lately, but she’s been lurking in stardom for years via tween-friendly shows Victorious and Sam and Cat (now rumored to have been cancelled due to onset drama…Personally, I think it’s the high-pitched way she talks on that show *shudder*).
The super gorgeous pop star is famous for her rad set of pipes, but beauty isn’t a “Problem” for her either. Whether she’s rocking radiant red locks or her more recent ombre high ponytails, she always looks fab.
So have you ever wondered what’s in her makeup bag? Here’s the word, straight from Ms. Grande herself:
Ariana Grande Makeup How-To – Step By Step
- LASHES: Ariana already has her eyelashes on, and recommends putting lashes on first even though that’s not the conventional wisdom so you don’t get powder in them. (I actually do my whole eye area except mascara before anything else, so I don’t fault her for this. Do what works for you!)
- BASE: As a foundation and concealer, Ariana Grande mixes RCMA foundation (which is what they use on the set of Victorious) with her moisturizer and puts it on with your hands.
- UNDEREYE: Ariana slathers the mixture on her “Sicilian/Italian eye bags” and wins my heart a little more.
- BRONZER: Ariana uses one of my personal all-time favorite bronzers: BeneFit Hoola! I feel important now.
- BROWS: Next, Miss Grande brushes her eyebrows with what appears to be an Anastasia brow brush.
- SHADOW: Ariana uses an Anastasia brush with a flat end for all over the lids and a pointier one for in the crease. The shadow is a Too Faced duo with Cocoa Puff and Honey Pot (both of which are available in this palette): Honey Pot on the lid, Cocoa Puff in the crease.
- LINER: Ariana uses Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Corrupt on both upper and lower lids.
- MASCARA: Ariana lets her lashes “Break Free” (get it? oh I’m punny) with Clinique High Impact Mascara.
- BLUSH: MAC Pink Swoon is Ariana’s cheeky go-to. She makes fish-face when she does it to get those cheekbones.
- LIPS: Ariana uses Inglot Soft Precision Lipliner #74 all over lips, then tops with Maybelline 14 Hour Lipstick in Fuchsia Forever.
Priceless quotes from Ariana Grande about makeup:
- “The object is to make yourself look nothing like yourself,” Ariana quips, quoting Jenna Marbles.
- “I put my makeup on like a five year old doing an art project.” Total respect for Ariana Grande now.
- “I usually just use the darkness of my tired eyes for my eyeshadow.”
Ariana posted this video on Youtube all about it, where she looks a lot like she has to sneeze:
What look do you like best on Ariana Grande?
Former Dancing With The Stars contestant and possible Nip/Tuck inspiration Lisa Rinna has admitted to regretting getting Juvéderm injections in her face. Lisa told In Touch Magazine, “We all know everyone does it! We go on Jenny Craig and do all these things to change ourselves, so why can’t we get a little filler?” Key word there being a little, Lisa.
Lisa said she realized she went too far with the injections when she saw a picture of herself, “You have to be careful. I’m a perfect example of that!” To be fair, Lisa may have confused the picture with a shot of Mick Jagger. Continue reading “Lisa Rinna Admitted Regretting Juvederm Injections” »
Remember my awesome Keratin Hair Volumizer review + giveaway with NeoCell, or how they so generously helped hook up my friend in chemotherapy through the Beauty Bursts Prize Pack giveaway? Aside from their generosity, I love that they support beauty from the inside out and looking better through actual health. Continue reading “Biotin Bursts & Collagen Masque Giveaway!” »