Want curls? You don’t need that old fashioned clamp-and-burn iron. You just need your extra time and your
Oh yeah, baby, the KISS. Just like cars, curling has gone from manual to automatic with the revolutionary KISS InstaWave, a tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful, long-lasting curls without being awesome at it. Which is great, since as we’ve discussed, I’m not handy with my hair.
Check it: you seriously hold this bad boy up next to a section of hair, press a button, and watch it roll up and curl. Bada bing. That’s it. Really.
My hair-challenged self was seriously curling with my left hand, while texting, no joke. Plus it’s got this “Curl Dial” that lets you choose whether the curl goes right to left. You can mix and match for a natural look, or do both sides away from the face to get your Farrah on.
The KISS InstaWave has 2 heat settings (low and high) with a max temperature of 420 degrees, so you’re not going to burn your ends off. This baby also automatically shuts off after 90 minutes, so when I get all ADD texting and wander aimlessly out of the bathroom, I can do so without worrying I’ll burn my house down.
Here’s how it’s done (seriously so easy):
- Hold the InstaWave vertically (that’s hot-dog, not hamburger, ladies)
- Place a section of hair on the curling rod – make sure it’s nice and separated from the rest of your hair.
- Touch the Curl Dial either to the left or right, and the InstaWave will automatically grab and curl your hair around the shaft of the rod. (Don’t say it. I’m not gonna say it.)
- Hold for 5-10 seconds (obviously, the longer you hold it, the tighter your curls will be)
- Pull the InstaWave down out of your hair vertically, releasing the beautiful new curled bit.
The result? Perfect, natural curls with plenty of va-va-voom. See for yourself:
Powered by Brandbacker