Who doesn’t love a little sparkle in the nude? Bobbi Brown’s Shimmering Nudes Collection includes her limited-edition Shimmering Nudes Palette, a mix of seven nude tones in flat, sheer shimmer and high shimmer shades. The palette includes four new and five exclusive eye shadows, and I’m happy to report it made my travel bag, so you know it’s good!
Shades included in the palette:
- Nude Beach Metallic Eye Shadow: goes on quite a bit lighter than it looks in the picture; great for the browbone.
- Nude Mist Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow: A nice highlight for inner eye corners.
- Naked Eye Shadow: The name is very appropriate. I can’t even really tell I’m wearing it.
- Nude Glow Metallic Eye Shadow: Very subtle.
- Mica Wash Shimmer Eye Shadow: The closest thing the palette offers to a midtone, but it can make me look a bit tired.
- Nude Spice Metallic Eye Shadow: Very similar to the Mica shade.
- Espresso Eye Shadow: excellent for lining lower lids.
The verdict: 8 out of 10!
Overall, I love the shades included in this palette. My only problem was that I didn’t really find a midtoned shade that worked well for the crease.