All too often, subscription boxes can leave us feeling – well, boxed in. I don’t know about you, but I like more than just beauty, or just fashion, or just fitness products. But I don’t have unlimited funds to get subscription boxes each month for all the kinds of products I like.
Enter FabFitFun, a seasonal subscription gift box with full-size fashion, beauty, fitness and lifestyle goodies. Since it’s a mix, I wasn’t sure if all the products in FabFitFun’s box would appeal to me, but as soon as I opened the Summer 2015 box, I was delighted. They just GET me. It felt like Christmas in July, and I didn’t even shop on Prime Day.
Check out all the swag you can score in this box:
- WREN 14-karat Rose Gold necklace with black sapphire: Mine was the Heart Pendant, which is totally poshed up by the addition of the black sapphire in the corner. Absolutely stunning and classy, no? (Plus, rose gold is totally my weakness.) Check it out:
- A wireless speaker: Beach vacays or those late night house parties that inevitably end up on the patio will def benefit from this. P.S. Mine is PINK! Jealous?
- Inkling Scents roll-on oil perfume in Sultry: Dude, I cannot get over this smell. It’s so me. Sandalwood, white amber, lotus flower, orchid, Bulgarian rose, and vanilla – this is a classic floral-oriental in the same family as my beloved Flower by KENZO.
- Gorge “I’ll Make You Look Amazing” Daily Spray for hair: You remember how I suck at doing my hair (at least, I used to)? On my lazy days, this bad boy has become my new go-to. It even works on post-pool hair. Seriously – it really does make your hair look fab regardless of its current condition.
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss: Tarte is one of those brands that snuck onto the landscape a few years ago and is now listed along with Stila and NARS as one of my favorite brands. This gloss will earn a permanent spot in your handbag. Mine’s in Flush, but there are a variety of shades to snag.
- CosmoBody Jump Rope: Did you know Cosmo (AKA the Bible) has a new workout site? They partnered with FFF to make this cool (also pink) jump rope and they even have videos online you can go jump along to. Jumprope has been a part of my workout regimen for a long time, so I was stoked about this!
- Scratch Nail Wraps: Have you ever tried nail wraps? They’re an addictive way to get a cool nail look without spending hours screwing it up like I do.
- Headspace 3-Month Subscription: Gwyneth Paltrow is not only an expert on yawning, she’s also a Headspace subscriber. Guided meditations help even out your mindset for your day.
- Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge: You gotta get on the konjac train if you want an easy way to exfoliate – it’s addictive for sure.
- BONUS ITEM – Vaseline Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer: Why isn’t ALL moisturizer spray-on? This is genius!
FFF ships four boxes a year — one for each season — and they are $49.99 each. That’s a bargain when you consider that the summer box alone included $275.79 (+ $7.99 for the bonus item) in retail value. Holla!
Use my discount code DOVE (exclusive to Sassy Dove readers) to get $10 off your first box: http://bit.ly/1NZbr29
Check FabFitFun out around the webiverse:
Twitter: @FabFitFun https://twitter.com/FabFitFun
Instagram: @FabFitFun https://instagram.com/
I received the above products free of charge and was compensated for this post as part of a promotion with FabFitFun and Bloggin’ Mamas. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.