With all of the blanket cosmetics lines out there promising solutions for your every beauty need, it’s refreshing to see a company like Anastasia Beverly Hills, which focuses on creating beautiful brows. The centerpiece of Anastasia’s novel collection of products is the Five Piece Brow Kit, a complete set of tools focused on delivering full circle DIY eyebrow beauty.
The kit comes in a range of colors suitable to every brow color found in nature; I tried it in Caramel. The products included are:
- Anastasia Tweezers: Targets and eliminates offending hairs like an eyebrow assassin!
- Set of 4 Anastasia Classic Stencils: Shapes include High Arch, Slim High Arch, Petite Arch and Medium Arch.
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo: Two colors of brow shadow make blending and personalizing the look easy.
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: Controls wandering eyebrow hairs well, but I typically go without for a more natural look.
- Anastasia Mini Duo Angled/Spooley Brush: Extremely useful – don’t leave home without it.
To the brow-shaping neophyte, these products may be a bit confusing; luckily, Anastasia’s got a step by step guide on creating the perfect brows with the kit.
I particularly loved the eyebrow stencils, since I’ve conceived of and lusted after a tool like them for years. And even though I’m not a brow gel person since my hair is fine enough to smooth with my fingers (yes, I know I’m lucky), it’s thin enough to ward off some of the shiny stickiness that usually bothers me with gels. A word of warning: the brow gel does include alcohol, so if you have sensitive skin you might want to steer clear.
The verdict: 10/10!
It’s been awhile since I’ve given a perfect 10, but this kit deserves it. Anastasia’s got it all: a specific focus, innovative products, and amazing quality. I hope to be reviewing more from them soon!
Anastasia All About Brows 5 Piece Brow Kit sells at Amazon for $65.