We’ve all heard a myriad of claims about the wonders stem cells can do – but it turns out some of it may actually be true. I tried the Pomme D’Or Stem Cell Concentrate Serum, whose award-winning plant-based stem cell technology provides concentrated epigenetic factors to renew skin’s youthful appearance.
- It combats the signs of aging by protecting your skin’s natural stem cells and delaying the aging of essential cells;
- reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, offering maximum hydration;
- protects skin’s vitality and youthful appearance;
- nourishes and renews cells to keep skin firm and supple;
- naturally boosts tired collagen and renews cells; and
- releases powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals in cells.
The result of all this? Visibly younger looking skin in 2 weeks, and a 15% improvement in 30 days which continues to improve over time with continued use. Pomme D’Or works by using a remarkable liposomal delivery system that transports growth factors to aging cells.
I started using this in addition to another skincare system, and while I was impressed with the results, I found it difficult to tell what was doing what. So I found an interesting solution: use it somewhere other than my face. My neck has improved visibly since I started using it, and this has become a key part of my anti-aging arsenal.
Intrigued? Get it on Amazon.
Thanks to Be Natural Organics and Tomoson for sponsoring this post.