Have you ever experienced spending hours to do your makeup for a night out with friends only for it to end up smudged and smeared in just a few hours? If so, you need to use a No Poreblem Primer. Professional makeup artists recommend every makeup user to always apply a primer. Regardless of how expensive your makeup and foundation are, you’ll never get good results without it. If you’re new to the makeup world, let’s first discuss what a primer is and why you need it.
What is No Poreblem Primer?
Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer is a light, silky primer which blurs the look of your wrinkles and pores as it enhances the wear of your makeup. It creates an invisible layer which serves as a barrier to outside elements, to provide seamless coverage for uneven skin tone and to conceal pores. How does that work? It creates an extra layer between the makeup and your skin.
It contains green tea extract, as well as soluble collagen, which are good for the skin. It’s also free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates. It’s known to be a primer with a silky and light texture, which can erase the appearance of fine lines and pores.
When you spend effort and time to do your makeup, it’s important to note that your primer acts as your insurance. That’s because you can use it for whatever beauty reason. You can use it if you want to even out your skin tone or to smoothen your skin’s surface. You can even use it to cover fine lines and large pores.
How Important is No Poreblem Primer?
Using a primer is beneficial to your skin, so if you’ve seen them at makeup counters but never thought that it would make a big impact on your life, then think again. Using this makes a big difference, so you should add it to your makeup routine. The ingredients present in primers can help make your skin look and feel healthier. Below are some of the benefits when you use a primer:
- It evens out your skin tone and disguises your flaws
- It reduces redness and inflammation
- It creates a very smooth base for your makeup
- It nourishes and hydrates your skin
- It makes your pores appear smaller
- It helps fill your wrinkles and fine lines
- It helps reduce oil and shine
With a primer, your makeup will blend easily and glide on smoothly. You no longer have to be afraid if your makeup will rub off or smear. Thanks to primers, you can give your makeup something to hold onto, so it will last much longer. But then, not all primers are the same. How do you choose a primer for your skin type?
No Poreblem Primer Tips to choose a primer for your own skin type
When it comes to picking a primer that’s best for you, you shouldn’t go to the stores immediately to buy one. To make sure you don’t commit a mistake when picking a primer, don’t buy the first primer you see. Follow these tips below:
- Understand your skin type. The first step to choose the best primer is to understand the kind of skin you have. Not all products will have the same effects on everyone, so if you aren’t cautious, you might end up picking out the wrong one. Your primer can either bring good effects to your skin or cause breakouts.
There are four types of skin, and each skin type requires different primers:
- Flaky or dry skin. If your skin is dry or flaky, then you should pick a hydrating primer. Hydrating primers are the best choice to prevent your skin from being dry or flaky. It may be a challenge to some to differentiate hydrating primers from the others. To help you determine which primer has hydrating properties, look for words that contain the words hydrating, replenishing, or soothing on their packaging.
- Oily skin. If your skin is oily, then you should pick a mattifying primer. Doing this will help you reduce your skin’s oil production, and even minimize the shine.
- Acne-prone or sensitive skin. If your skin is sensitive, or prone to acne, then you should pick water-based primers. That’s because silicone-based primers can clog your pores and cause irritation or breakouts.
- Mature or aging skin. If you have aging skin, you should pick a primer with nourishing ingredients. You may also pick a primer that has antioxidants if you want to get better results.
- Try the primer before you buy. If you walk into the stores, you can pick up some samples of the primers you want to buy. You’ll need a little trial and error to find which one is best for you. Apply a small portion of the primer on the back of your hand until you’re able to pick the one for you.
Not all primers will work for you, so you need to be careful, and use these tips above so you won’t commit mistakes. If you know some other tips to pick a primer, let us know by leaving your comments below.
Why Choose No Poreblem Primer?
No Poreblem has proven itself to be efficient in making pores less noticeable whether you wear foundation or not. It keeps the fine lines smoothed throughout the day while increasing the overall wear time of your foundation. No Poreblem is a game changer since silicone-based primers cause oily areas to lose their coverage altogether, especially during summertime.
Touch In Sol’s No Poreblem Primer is fantastic because it works well for any skin types. It feels moisturizing and can help in keeping your foundation from accentuating dry patches. It blurs any appearance of fine lines and pores expertly. It also prevents your foundation from settling, pooling, and sliding off oily areas. No Poreblem unquestionably delivers on its promise and lives up to the hype. It’s by far the best and is worth its price tag.