Vanessa Hudgens, who once played Gabriella in the Disney hit that just won’t quit High School Musical, has since gone down the now well-traveled track of Disney stars and become a much more risque character. She told InStyle which products kept her in the hearts of tweens everywhere, and which ones now keep her in the minds of their male counterparts.
- Vanessa lovesRodial Glam, which adds dewiness from head to toe.
- The teen queen gives her pout sparkle with By Terry Laque de Rose or Jouer gloss in Starfish.
- Vanessa lines her lips with Stila Glaze lip liner in Melon.
- The starlet makes her skin look flawless with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #8 and Clarins Instant Light Perfecting Touch #3.
- Vanessa digs Maybelline’s Lash Discovery mascara: “No matter how much you layer, it refuses to clump.”
- Her favorite eye makeup looks? Shu Uemura’s ME Blue 600 with black liner, or a violet smoky eye with Dior’s 5-Colour Eyeshadow palette in Stylish Move.
- For glowy cheeks, Vanessa chooses Three Custom Color Specialists blush in Pink Hyacinth.