Jessica Stam is one of fashion’s favorite supermodels – she even had a Marc Jacobs bag named after her! With Jessica’s striking blue eyes and distinctive deep Cupid’s bow, it’s not hard to see why she’s the choice of many prestigious designers. Here are some tidbits on how Miss Stam stays so gorgeous:
- “I always take my own shampoo and conditioner when I travel,” Jessica reveals. Redken Clear Moisture Conditioner moisturizes her hair without weighing it down.
- The Stam secret for beautiful skin and hair? “Don’t over-wash your face and don’t wash your hair too often,” she warns.
- Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat “gets rid of circles under my eyes better than any concealer I’ve tried.”
- Jessica’s must-have product? Aquaphor Healing Ointment, which she applies to her lips and “anywhere that feels dry on my body.”
- Leonor Greyl hair products are her drugstore fave, though she must go to different drugstores than I do.