We’ve all done it: you hit the snooze button one time too many, and the next thing you know, you’ve got five minutes to get to work and you look like a disgruntled yeti. What’s a girl to do?
Not to worry: here are twelve quick fixes for an overslept morning (or the occasional hangover):
- Run a wet washcloth over your face for a “really, I just took a shower” glow.
- Use a dry shampoo like Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo: they’re the miracle fix for making dirty hair look clean.
- Spritz hair with water from a spray bottle to reactivate yesterday’s products if you don’t have time to shower. Adding more product will just look greasy.
- Brush your lips.
- Keep powder foundation on hand: it applies much faster than liquid and tends to have a glowy, awake-looking finish.
- Try Jonathan Pocket Redo Wipes– they quickly clean gunk (and odor) out of hair for a fresh start that still dries quickly.
- Wear fancy earrings: they’ll instantly dress you up and give the illusion that you actually took time to get ready.
- Press mascara into the base of your lashes as you apply: it gives the illusion of eyeliner without the work.
- Keep a lip gloss handy – apply in the morning and take it with you to reapply throughout the day.
- Use blush on lids instead of eyeshadow: you’ll instantly look awake, plus you can speed through your routine without having to switch products.
- Tie hair back in a low ponytail.
- Brush brows up with your thumb and use a little hair gel or Vaseline to polish them up.
- Follow the tips on quickly going from work to going out for more quick beauty fixes.