I’ve always been a little self-conscious about my diminutive height. 5’3″. 63 inches. Envious of my more gazelle-like and Gisele-like friends, I’ve spent many an hour wishing that my doctor’s prediction in 1995 of my eventual 5’7″ stature would have been more accurate. Does being 5’3″ prevent me from looking as thin as my taller friends? Did it hamper my success in swimming and dancing?
We all have to learn to love ourselves, and sometimes that’s easier in knowing we’re not alone. Check out some of the good company we keep in these 20 (technically, 21) 5’3″ celebrity babes:
- Scarlett Johansson (my doppelganger – eff yeah!)
- Natalie Portman – well, yeah. She looks like an elf.
- Kim Kardashian (these curves are starting to make sense).
- Bonus – her sister Kourtney Kardashian is also 5’3″.
- Vanessa Paradis – THIS one surprised me. I’ve heard of a short celebrity, but a 5’3″ model?
- Renee Zellweger – that’s one thing you can’t modify beyond recognition *cough*
- Audrey Tautou
- Mila Kunis – JACKPOT!
- Carmen Electra
- Sarah Michelle Gellar – slayin’ vamps even at fun-size!
- Kate Bush – this one’s just flattering company.
- Ashley Olsen – okay, but Mary-Kate is listed at 5’2″. Shouldn’t they be the same…?
- Brittany Murphy – RIP gal.
- Debbie Harry – Heart of Glass and height of class!
- Lucy Liu – with those eyes, who cares about height?
- Kelly Osbourne
- Jennifer Jason Leigh – Fast Times flashback time.
- Bo Derek – ok, NO WAY. Come on. This is a misprint. With those legs? Every source swears it’s so.
- Ashley Tisdale – her extensions might be longer than she is!
- Kelly Ripa – this adorable little firecracker can do anything.
- Jennifer Grey – she had to be teeny to make that Swayze-lift work…
Who’s your favorite 5’3″ celeb? What unusually sized celebrities would you like to see?
3 thoughts on “20 Celebrity Women Who Are Surprisingly Only 5’3″”
That thing about Mary Kate and ashley is hilarious! o.m.g. why are they not the same size!?!
Who is that girl on the right up there? Some kind of model? She is gorgeous.
Sheena – that’s Vanessa Paradis, #4 on the list. 🙂