Check out these gorgeous looks from AG Hair Cosmetics’ Architecture Uptown collection! Below are the descriptions of each style from the top left:
- Tower has long, feminine layers that can be worn straight for an afternoon at the gallery or set in curls for a night on the town.
- Posh is a sophisticated updo that combines smoothness and texture, and can be adapted to suit any social event.
- Diva is an updo for short to mid-length hair with elegant, curvilinear styling that would fair well for any gala.
- Baroque is a detailed updo that incorporates an intricate brocade of braids along the hair line and a mass of curls up top.
- The mid-length Arc is a versatile shape that can be worn full with curls or smooth and straight, perfect for ladies who lunch.
I love these romantic, modern looks! Diva is my favorite – what about you guys?
Hair: Jami Symons, Jo-Anne Dicken and Jaclyn Emmett
Photography: Waldy Martens
Makeup: Yasaman Morshedian