Michael Duenas has a crazy life as hair stylist to the stars. Beyonce music videos? Check. Giving Lady Gaga perfect locks? Yup. Shoots for Vogue, and keying fashion shows for Oscar De La Renta? The list for goes on and on. Michael is the CEO of Hair Room Service, a New York and LA based hair studio; It’s become a go-to solution for both hollywood and high fashion circles.
As perfume goes, I’m a bit of scent flirt. Rather than sticking with one fragrance, I like to try and buy many different perfumes. For a fun and flirty scent, try Betsey Johnson’s Eau de Parfum Spray.
- Top notes: Pear, grapefruit
- Heart notes: Freesia, lily of the valley
- Base notes: Praline, sandalwood
I found this gem while cruising the perfume department at Ulta, and it makes for a great fruity, everyday scent. The adorable bottle and my love for Betsey Johnson drew me in first, but the smell is what won me over.
Pick up Betsey Johnson Eau De Parfum Spray at Amazon for only $23 in the 3.4oz size. You’ll love it, I promise.
Bella Thorne is the star of the Disney Channel’s Shake It Up! and a lovely face (one battling recent rumors of lip injections – oh my) on the rise whose name you’ll be hearing a lot more. Here’s what Bella told Seventeen she’s toting around in her (rather disorganized) Betsey Johnson bag, including her choice makeup products:
- A deck of cards – no, really. She likes Crazy 8s!
- Giorgio Armani mascara – she says she always uses this because it gives you the “best lashes!”
- Pink lip gloss – don’t we all carry that around?
- Her wallet with her Humane Society debit card, ’cause she’s an animal lover
- A wallet charm that says her character’s name “Cecilia”, but that she hasn’t hooked on yet!
- An unidentified photo… hmmmm…
- Her iPhone
- Lotion to re-moisturize on the plane when she’s travelling to shoot
- Her favorite gum
- Her Beats by Dre earbuds (they look like the Tour-in-Ear black pair), but strangely no iPod