One of my all time favorite fragrances ever: Burberry Brit. It’s delectably deep and sensual, feminine, yet classy. I feel like I’m wearing a classic trench and oversized sunglasses as soon as I dab my wrists together.
Apparently, I’m not alone. Here are some famous celebrities who love Burberry Brit as much as I do and wear the scent themselves:
- Cate Blanchett
- Diane Kruger
- Garcelle Beauvais Nilon
- Rachel Weisz
Other celebs who like different Burberry fragrances:
- Hayden Panettiere wears Burberry London.
- Jamie Gunns likes Burberry Weekend.
- Jon Hamm (*drool*) wears Burberry The Beat Cologne.
- Kate Bosworth wears Burberry The Beat (lady version).
- Nigella Lawson wears Burberry Touch.
You can get all the versions of Burberry Brit as follows:
- Brit for Men: $60
- Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette: $84 for 100 mL
- Burberry Brit Eau de Parfum: $94 for 100 mL (that’s a deal, y’all)
What do you think of this list? I was disappointed not to see Kate Moss, Emma Watson or Agyness Deyn on the list of Burberry Brit wearers. They’re so UK and if Burberry pays you, why not show them some love?