Let’s face it: you’re not as hot as Kate Upton is. It’s okay, neither am I – but we can all keep working on getting a little closer.
Here’s a step-by-step on how to copy Kate Upton’s hair from her cover of Marie Claire, using Unite products (bt-dubs, if you’re not on that train yet you best get there. Unite rules – and no, they don’t pay us to say that):
- Wash hair with BLONDA Shampoo and Condition for the perfect blonde tone.
- Apply 7SECONDS Condition from the middle of hair to ends for instant detangling and styling protection. Comb through.
- Dispense a golf ball-sized amount of ELEVATE Mousse and apply from roots to ends for volume and hold.
- Rough blow dry.
- Using a large barrel curling iron, curl pieces from mid-shaft to ends in alternating directions.
- Sprinkle EXPANDA Dust throughout the roots and massage into scalp.
- Mist TEXTURIZA throughout and shake out the curls.
Easy enough – now to just get her face and boobs….
One thought on “How To Copy Kate Upton’s Glam Hair”
No offense but I just do not get her appeal. I think she’s more interesting to men then to other women. Because of her chest that’s why she is so popular.