Guess what, ladies? This is my 210th post! That’s right, Sassy Dove has given you over two hundred different blatherings about makeup, beauty and the generally superficial. Rather than fabricating some silly “Happy Postiversary” holiday (I much prefer Postivus, myself), I’ve decided to show you guys some of my favorite posts and products in Sassy Dove’s illustrious history. We can call it My Favorite Things, like Oprah! Only you don’t get free stuff. Sorry!
Merry Christmas Eve! With all of the products I try, it’s a very good sign if one ends up in my everyday routine. I thought you girls might be interested in an early Christmas present: knowing which products make it to my daily makeup bag (which is a MAC Wonder Woman bag, by the way!). Don’t you feel special? Here’s a rundown:
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara: This is my current favorite, but that may only be because I haven’t gotten to try the Volume version or Diorshow Black Out yet.
- MAC Brow Set: For the sleekest looking eyebrows, I use this in Beguile.
- Chanel Teint Innocence Liquid Foundation: The absolute best foundation out there. I wear Gentle Ivory.
- Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set: Got a stray brow hair? This little tool will fix it in a jiffy – no tweezing required!
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer: I use this in Fair Light Warm, which is a bit lighter than my foundation but covers dark circles and redness completely and blends well.
- Redpoint Blushwhip: I’m loving this new product, which gives me a healthy, natural glow in seconds.
- Q-Tips: How do I use thee? Let me count the ways…