Audrina Patridge, star of The Hills and Sorority Row, shared one of her favorite beauty secrets that’s perfect for fall: pumpkin! Here are her recipes for a DIY pumpkin mask and facial scrub:
- 2 tsp. cooked/canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. milk (or whipping cream if your skin is very dry)
- Combine ingredients and apply to clean skin with gentle circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, pat dry, then apply moisturizer.
Pumpkin, Sugar & Spice Scrub
- 1/2 cup cooked/canned pumpkin, pureed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Stand in the tub or shower and use a damp washcloth to scoop some of the mixture up. Apply to body, starting with your feet and working your way up. Avoid your face. Scrub gently using circular motions.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.