If you relish the idea of mixing glam rock style with Japanese quirkiness, you’ll love Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Lovers fragrance line. There are five fragrances to select from, each bottled inside an adorable teeny replica of one of Gwen’s backup dancers.
The Harajuku Lovers:
- Love: a floral scent with notes of bergamot, pomelo, peach, rose, jasmine and orchid
- Lil’ Angel: a fruity floral with raspberry, blackberry, pineapple, rose and amber
- Music: a nostalgic number with clementine, pear, jasmine, sweet pea, honeysuckle, vanilla and musk
- Baby: a powder musk with freesia, bergamot, rose, jasmine, heliotrope, vanilla and violet
- G (yes, the letter G): a gourmand fragrance with mandarin, coconut, apple, freesia and sandalwood
Each fragrance is available in both a 30ml size ($45) and a 10ml bottle ($25). What do you guys think? Though I’m loving the cute, playful bottles, I don’t think I could pay for a scent called “G”. It’s a little too Sesame Street for my tastes.
2 thoughts on “Fragrance Friday: Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani”
Would you be eager about exchanging links?
Hello – I don’t do that, but email me and let’s see how we can’t partner. Thanks!