Ready for some Old Hollywood makeup? I’ve been into the style ever since I dressed as Marilyn Monroe for Halloween (admittedly I did not pull it off as well as Debby Ryan did Marilyn).
This year, I went as Dottie Hinson (the spitfire girl ballplayer played by Geena Davis from A League of Their Own) since I was determined to stay a redhead for Halloween. Dottie’s makeup is Old Hollywood, but a little rougher and dirtier since she likes to play in the clay. I kicked her simpler look up a notch cause, well, I’m not playing baseball outside.
Here’s the video with my usual touch of humor and complete lack of class:
Featured (not sponsored) products:
- Maybelline Master Kajal
- Hard Candy Concealer Pencil
- Maybelline Ultra Liner
- BeneFit They’re Real Mascara
- Jemma Kidd brown eye pencil
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Filler in Brunette
Reasons to watch this video:
- Find out the super redneck way I separate my lashes!
- What color are your eyebrows today? What color would they have been in 1950? Watch and learn!
- The REAL reason you watch my videos… I talk about it.
What do you think? Don’t forget to like/thumbs up the video, subscribe to my Youtube channel, and show your support with a constructive comment. I’d actually prefer you totally suck up to me in your comment, but whatever. I guess helpful works too.