Acclaimed singer and actress Jennifer Lopez could have named her fragrance “Glow” after herself, since she’s always looking so fresh and gorgeous, and at 44 years old to boot. Jealous? Don’t be – just grab Jen’s look with tips from the starlet herself. Here are some of the beauty products she swears by:
- Christian Dior Diorskin AirFlash– “You spray-paint it so it goes on quickly and you’re done,” J.Lo says.
- Jennifer Lopez’s devoted makeup artist Scott Barnes likes Bobbi Brown’s Foundation Stick to sculpt and highlight her features.
- Kerastase Reflection Chroma Protective Polishing Cream– This product is great for dry, thirsty hair.
- Scott says he uses Guerlain’s Terracota Bronzer on JLo, and that it “will give you that tawny, sun-kissed look to make you feel like a golden goddess.” Yes, please!
- L’Occitane Mimosa Bath – Jennifer calls the soap from this collection “yummy.”
- Scott says his Scott Barnes Body Bling will give your bod that perfect J. Lo glow! Use the Original Scott Barnes Body Bling to bronze your legs/arms, and highlight your shoulders/décolletage with Platinum Scott Barnes Body Bling.
- Clarins Sheer Bronze Tinted Self Tanning For Legs – Self-tanner with aloe vera, cocoa and Vitamin E for a natural-looking tan within 2 hours makes J.Lo’s list.
- Bourjois Effet 3D Ultra Glossy Lipstick – Jennifer Lopez wears this high-shine half-gloss, half lipstick in #89 Transparent Magic (that’s “clear” to most of us).
Sources: Glamour, Cosmopolitan, SeenOn