We’re covering Kim Kardashian’s fourth and final video in her series on how to do smoky eye makeup. I’m actually a little sad. Will this post mark the end of my Kim Kardashian stalking? I guess that depends on what other celebrity makeup tips she has to offer us in the future!
If you don’t feel like watching the video, I’ve covered the high points for you below:
- Makeup artist Stephen Moleski suggests choosing false lashes with a clear base rather than a thicker one if you’re a first timer, since they’re less noticeable.
- Stephen uses Duo Eyelash Adhesive to apply the falsies, noting that other brands are too sticky.
- Slide the false lashes on gently, then pinch them together with your natural lashes. Check out my false eyelashes how to for more info.
- Stephen wipes the mascara brush off once before applying, then applies to bottom lashes first. Avoid getting mascara on the fake eyelashes.
- Kim pats on MAC lipstick in Angel lightly, then goes over with NARS Turkish Delight lip gloss. “Make sure to go over your lip liner,” Kim notes.
- Kim wears MAC blush in either the Shy Beauty or Chic shades.