The greatest factor for me in choosing a moisturizer is how much the product sounds like it’ll actually do something. If there’s one thing M Lab Anti-Aging Treatment Cream delivers, it’s the promise of some kind of effect.
The cream is quite thick and a little gooey, but the scent is light, natural and fresh. Its initial feeling is a bit sticky, but it absorbs quickly. It creates a protective membrane that, once absorbed, is utterly weightless- yet effectively protects skin from environmental evildoers. Check out the multitude of clinically active ingredients it includes:
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: A form of Vitamin C that penetrates skin effectively and promotes firmness
- Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10): an anti-oxidant that strengthens the natural moisture barrier by delivering essential fatty acids to the skin
- Sodium PCA and Hyaluronate, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51: Hydrating materials that help maintain water content to soften and smooth skin
- Avena Sativa Kernal Extract protects skin from the effects of environmental exposure
- Epilobium Angustifolium Extract (Willowherb): an antioxidant that soothes and calms stressed skin conditions
- Phytic acid: an antioxidant that exfoliates through mild keratolytic activity, protects from free radicals and helps to even skin discoloration
- Aminobutyric acid, Portulaca Oleracea, Panax Ginseng and Centella Asiatica extract rapidly reduce the appearance of age lines resulting from repetitive muscle movements
- Glucosamine HCL, Bambusa Vulgaris and Pisum Sativum extracts increase firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Saccharomyces Lysate extract provides soothing and calming effects, stimulates cell renewal, aids in smoothing and moisturizing, and rejuvenates skin to improve clarity
- Arbutin improves skin tone and protects skin from free radical damage
- Xylinum Black Tea Ferment helps to smooth skin texture and reduce the effects of sugars on collagen that weaken the skin structure
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract: Soothing and calming agent
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate: An anti-wrinkle compound for rapid reduction in the appearance of expression lines
- Superoxide Dismutase: An anti-oxidant that protects skin from oxidative stress, helps to delay signs of aging, and promotes firmness
Using M LAB for several weeks did seem to improve my skin’s texture and tone. Plus, it didn’t break me out like many thick creams and actually reduced the size of my pores! If you can afford the hefty price tag ($260 a jar!), I’d highly recommend picking this one up.
One thought on “M LAB Anti-Aging Treatment Cream Review”
This sounds fab ,but it seems CRAZY expensive…I wish you could get all these ingredients in something cheaper? Know of anything?