A model’s beauty endures more scrutiny than that of any other celebrity. Lucky for this model, Daria Werbowy is gorgeous! The runway maven and Lancome’s mug of choice, Daria offered up a bunch of model beauty tips for us regular mild-mannered human beings to steal. Enjoy!
- Lay off the bronzer! “Women use too much,” Daria says. “You only need a bit to get a nice glow.”
- Curl your lashes. According to Daria, “a quick clamp makes you look instantly wide-eyed and awake.” Her pick? Shu Uemura’s eyelash curler, of course!
- Go red for glamour. Most of us only dare to wear red lips for a special night out, but they’re Daria’s go-to makeup look. Wear red lipstick more for an added couture effect.
- Steal her eye secret. Werbowy gets paid to wear Lancome, so she’s probably tried all their goods. (Tough life.) Her favorite is Lancome Secret De Vie Yeux, an eye cream that’s more gel-like.
- Use shiny eye makeup. “Dust highlighter or a sparkly neutral shadow on your brow bones,” the Proenza Schuler model instructs. “It’s a ten second trick makeup artists use for making eyes look really bright.”
- Soften skin at the drugstore. Daria puts on simple cocoa butter right out of the shower.
- Give your hair an arctic rinse. “Put on a thick conditioner, then rinse with really cold water. A hairstylist did this to me during a shoot once, and it made my hair so shiny!” Daria also loves Kerastase Oleo-Relax hair mask.
- Use an all-natural toner. “My grandmother squeezes a lemon onto a cotton pad and washes her face with it,” Daria reveals. “Her skin is incredible!”