Audrina Patridge, star of The Hills and Sorority Row, shared one of her favorite beauty secrets that’s perfect for fall: pumpkin! Here are her recipes for a DIY pumpkin mask and facial scrub:
Pumpkin Facial Mask
- 2 tsp. cooked/canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. milk (or whipping cream if your skin is very dry)
- Combine ingredients and apply to clean skin with gentle circular motions, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, pat dry, then apply moisturizer.
Continue reading Fall-Friendly Celeb Beauty: Audrina Patridge’s Pumpkin Facial
Lauren Conrad’s been through her share of drama since her days on The Hills feuding with costar Heidi Montag and Audrina Patridge and of course, her topsy turvy love life. Now she’s got things a bit more together, but through all the ups and downs, one thing remained consistent: Lauren’s flawless style. Here are her tips for staying beautiful when life hands you lemons and then airs those lemons on cable TV.
Lauren on hairstyles:
- “My hair is everything-treated, so I use a deep conditioner from Unite once a week to repair the damage. I leave it on for ten minutes while I’m in the shower.”
- “When I don’t have that much time to do my hair I use a beach spray. I spray throughout my hair right after I get out of the shower. Then I scrunch it and let it air dry to create messy waves.”
- I like wearing scarves in my hair because they make me look put together without taking a lot of time. I mostly get them from vintage stores – I like simple patterns like polka dots.”
Continue reading Lauren Conrad’s Celebrity Beauty Secrets
We already told you about former Hills babe Audrina Patridge’s beauty routine, but now she’s gone and spilled more of her beauty secrets, this time focusing on how she does her eye makeup.
Audrina’s eyeliner tips and tricks:
“I love black eyeliner. I put it on the inner rims of my lash lines, top and bottom. If I want a more dramatic look, I’ll go back over the top lash line just a tiny bit to darken it. If I mess up, I’ll just smudge the line with my finger and put eyeshadow over it.”
Continue reading Audrina Patridge’s Celebrity Eye Makeup Tips
Want to look like one of the most gorgeous ladies ever to grace reality TV? Former The Hills star Audrina Patridge spilled the details about her beauty routine and product picks, and we’ve got the rundown by category:
“I have used Dermalogica since I was 11 years old every morning and every night,” Audrina says. Her skincare routine consists of using Dermalogica cleanser followed by their toner. She finishes up with Dermalogica’s Active Moist Moisturizer. Audrina also occasionally uses Philosophy Purity Made Simple facial cleanser – a favorite of mine! She also loves MD Skin Care.
Audrina’s a classic girl, sticking to Maybelline Great Lash Mascara for her long, luscious eyelashes. She says her Dior eyeliner is always in her purse. The celebrity refers to Too Faced Lash Injection as her “secret weapon” and coats her lids with NARS eyeshadow in “Lola Lola”.