We all know how important it is to find the right hair brush. The health of our hair depends a lot on it. After medical treatment, your hair needs even more care. Besides, you should remember to change it every year. The same works for brushes for babies. Take a look at a wooden baby hair brush at natemia.com/products/baby-brush-set, and you will find what you are looking for.
Reasons to Look for the Best Wooden Baby Hair Brush:
- All-natural materials. Nowadays, people start to appreciate natural materials again. Back in the day, people used to comb for hours during the day. They believed that hair has special oil on it that should be evenly distributed on its surface. Wooden brushes worked perfectly for this purpose as they only help this oil make hair more beautiful. When plastics appeared, people wanted to try something new. However, they quickly realized that artificial materials lacked the benefits of a simple brush of wood. That is why Natemia produces exactly this kind of brushes made of beech.
- Kind to the environment. More and more people take care of our environment as they see how much harm even small things can do to our Earth. That is why it is always better to use eco friendly products if possible.
- Gentle to the hair. Organic brushes are enough soft for the hair. It would not damage even wet hair so much as a plastic one would. But keep in mind that it is better to wait until your hair is dry.
- Massage while brushing. Combing hair is important not only to make it look nice. It stimulates better blood flow and circulation. And it in its turn contributes to healthy hair growth. A Natemia paddle and some other brushes are made in such a way that they calm down children. We know that usually, children do not enjoy this process, but we tried to make our brushes and bristles on them in such a way that children can feel relaxed.
How to Choose the Best Wooden Baby Hair Brush?
- Take a look at the bristles. Do not worry if they are not wooden. They should be natural. Check how soft a bristle is and how much your baby might like it.
- Mind the type of brush. Each type of hair needs its own kind of brush. For newborns, it is better to use a soft bristle brush. For medium-length hair, you had better take a simple wooden comb. And for long hair, we suggest taking a hard-bristle brush.
Where Can I Find a Baby Wooden Hair Brush?
Take a look at Natemia set of three accessories of beech. These are three brushes made for different types of hair: a hard-bristle brush, a wooden comb, and a soft-bristle brush.
When looking for the best brush, mind the handle and form as it has to be comfortable for you. Some people choose a round brush, others take a mini brush to have it always in the bag.
Try wooden brushes and see how satisfying it can be to take care after your baby’s hair with them!