Real Housewives of New York City star Kristen Taekman has made some unfortunate recent headlines alongside her husband due to his stint on Ashley Madison. With all that mess around, we think Kristen deserves some positive recognition and love for the beautiful, stylish businesswoman she is.
One sign Kristen’s good stock: she’s a blogger too! Have you seen her fab blog Last Night’s Look? Mostly styled as a fashion/photo blog, it’s the perfect place to stalk her on #WomanCrushWednesday. Continue reading #WCW: Kristen Taekman’s Beauty Secrets & Chic Style
Vanessa Hudgens, who once played Gabriella in the Disney hit that just won’t quit High School Musical, has since gone down the now well-traveled track of Disney stars and become a much more risque character. She told InStyle which products kept her in the hearts of tweens everywhere, and which ones now keep her in the minds of their male counterparts.
- Vanessa lovesRodial Glam, which adds dewiness from head to toe.
- The teen queen gives her pout sparkle with By Terry Laque de Rose or Jouer gloss in Starfish.
- Vanessa lines her lips with Stila Glaze lip liner in Melon.
- The starlet makes her skin look flawless with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #8 and Clarins Instant Light Perfecting Touch #3.
- Vanessa digs Maybelline’s Lash Discovery mascara: “No matter how much you layer, it refuses to clump.”
- Her favorite eye makeup looks? Shu Uemura’s ME Blue 600 with black liner, or a violet smoky eye with Dior’s 5-Colour Eyeshadow palette in Stylish Move.
- For glowy cheeks, Vanessa chooses Three Custom Color Specialists blush in Pink Hyacinth.
Bella Thorne is the star of the Disney Channel’s Shake It Up! and a lovely face (one battling recent rumors of lip injections – oh my) on the rise whose name you’ll be hearing a lot more. Here’s what Bella told Seventeen she’s toting around in her (rather disorganized) Betsey Johnson bag, including her choice makeup products:
- A deck of cards – no, really. She likes Crazy 8s!
- Giorgio Armani mascara – she says she always uses this because it gives you the “best lashes!”
- Pink lip gloss – don’t we all carry that around?
- Her wallet with her Humane Society debit card, ’cause she’s an animal lover
- A wallet charm that says her character’s name “Cecilia”, but that she hasn’t hooked on yet!
- An unidentified photo… hmmmm…
- Her iPhone
- Lotion to re-moisturize on the plane when she’s travelling to shoot
- Her favorite gum
- Her Beats by Dre earbuds (they look like the Tour-in-Ear black pair), but strangely no iPod
What do you like best about Miss Thorne? Her new Kohls’ campaign, perhaps? Do you think she had lip injections?