Vanessa Hudgens, who once played Gabriella in the Disney hit that just won’t quit High School Musical, has since gone down the now well-traveled track of Disney stars and become a much more risque character. She told InStyle which products kept her in the hearts of tweens everywhere, and which ones now keep her in the minds of their male counterparts.
- Vanessa lovesRodial Glam, which adds dewiness from head to toe.
- The teen queen gives her pout sparkle with By Terry Laque de Rose or Jouer gloss in Starfish.
- Vanessa lines her lips with Stila Glaze lip liner in Melon.
- The starlet makes her skin look flawless with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation #8 and Clarins Instant Light Perfecting Touch #3.
- Vanessa digs Maybelline’s Lash Discovery mascara: “No matter how much you layer, it refuses to clump.”
- Her favorite eye makeup looks? Shu Uemura’s ME Blue 600 with black liner, or a violet smoky eye with Dior’s 5-Colour Eyeshadow palette in Stylish Move.
- For glowy cheeks, Vanessa chooses Three Custom Color Specialists blush in Pink Hyacinth.
5 thoughts on “What’s in Vanessa Hudgens’ Makeup Bag?”
Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, awesome site!
Admiring the commitment you put into your website and in depth information you present. It’s nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same old rehashed information. Great read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?
Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Many thanks!
I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.