Known for his celeb following, Napoleon Perdis joined makeup artistry greats Jemma Kidd and Petra Strand in creating affordable designer makeup collections for Target. You’ll love this amorous and exotic makeup look from Napoleon’s Soiree Set in his NP Set line. Here’s how to get it:
- Apply one coat of Pasarella Mascara.
- Use NP Set Concealer Pen to hide any undereye circles or discoloration. Use lighter shades where you want highlights like the browbone and lid, and deeper shades where you’d like depth, like in the socket or crease.
- For a flawless finish, use NP Set Pasarella Powder Foundation‘s built-in sponge applicator. First, press at the center of your face, then glide out toward the jawline. Put the foundation over your lips as well to keep any natural pinkness from showing through.
- Define the lid with the darker end of Show Loose Dust Duo in South Africa, then highlight the browbone with the lighter end. Extend the darker shade the width of your eyebrow in both directions, curling slightly upward into a cat-like point on the outer edge.
- Apply another coat of mascara. (We want to make sure the lashes look glam and the mascara gets good and dry in between coats.)
- Apply NP Set Eyeliner in Houston to the top and bottom lash line, extending the bottom line up along the lower edge of the shadow.
- Finish lips with NP Set Gloss in Hawaii. Don’t use liner; these lips aren’t too definite.
- Apply a final coat of mascara. You’re all set for your soiree!
One thought on “Makeup How-To: Get Napoleon Perdis’ Soiree Set Look”
That model at the top picture is absolutely gorgeous and her eyebrows are so perfect. TOtally jealous!