Merry Christmas Eve! With all of the products I try, it’s a very good sign if one ends up in my everyday routine. I thought you girls might be interested in an early Christmas present: knowing which products make it to my daily makeup bag (which is a MAC Wonder Woman bag, by the way!). Don’t you feel special? Here’s a rundown:
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara: This is my current favorite, but that may only be because I haven’t gotten to try the Volume version or Diorshow Black Out yet.
- MAC Brow Set: For the sleekest looking eyebrows, I use this in Beguile.
- Chanel Teint Innocence Liquid Foundation: The absolute best foundation out there. I wear Gentle Ivory.
- Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set: Got a stray brow hair? This little tool will fix it in a jiffy – no tweezing required!
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer: I use this in Fair Light Warm, which is a bit lighter than my foundation but covers dark circles and redness completely and blends well.
- Redpoint Blushwhip: I’m loving this new product, which gives me a healthy, natural glow in seconds.
- Q-Tips: How do I use thee? Let me count the ways…
One thought on “A Peek Inside My Makeup Bag”
I just like the helpful information you supply in your
makeup articles. I will bookmark your beauty blog and test once more here regularly.
I am quite certain I will be informed many new things here!
Good luck for the future!