If you’re a beauty and makeup enthusiast, chances are, you consider your cosmetic bag as a treasure chest. You know that what’s inside is extremely valuable, but you also want that bag to look fabulous. So, you don’t just go for shabby bags to put your makeup and applicators into. You make sure to pick your own among those one of a kind cosmetic bags sold by reliable boutiques and shops. Continue reading How To Properly Clean Your Cosmetic Bags
If you’ve never heard of Ariane Poole, now’s a great time to listen up. The brand is big in the UK and known for being some seriously high-quality stuff. But if you’re hesitant to try something new, why not just get nearly$400 of it for free to give it a shot?
That’s right, kids – right now, Ariane Poole is giving away £250 worth of their amazing makeup line. (That works out to about $392 worth of goods to us Yanks.) And if you haven’t tried the line before, I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed.
Here’s what you’ll snag in detail: Continue reading Win $392 Worth of Ariane Poole Makeup!
Merry Christmas Eve! With all of the products I try, it’s a very good sign if one ends up in my everyday routine. I thought you girls might be interested in an early Christmas present: knowing which products make it to my daily makeup bag (which is a MAC Wonder Woman bag, by the way!). Don’t you feel special? Here’s a rundown:
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara: This is my current favorite, but that may only be because I haven’t gotten to try the Volume version or Diorshow Black Out yet.
- MAC Brow Set: For the sleekest looking eyebrows, I use this in Beguile.
- Chanel Teint Innocence Liquid Foundation: The absolute best foundation out there. I wear Gentle Ivory.
- Japonesque Touch Up Razor Set: Got a stray brow hair? This little tool will fix it in a jiffy – no tweezing required!
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer: I use this in Fair Light Warm, which is a bit lighter than my foundation but covers dark circles and redness completely and blends well.
- Redpoint Blushwhip: I’m loving this new product, which gives me a healthy, natural glow in seconds.
- Q-Tips: How do I use thee? Let me count the ways…