I don’t watch much reality TV (at least not that I admit to), but I’m in girl-love with Stassi Schroeder. She’s the most fearless femme fatale on Bravo’s Vanderpump Rules – she knows what she wants, what she deserves, how to get it, and who’s not worth her time.
Plus, she’s like mega-gorg and it’s a little disgusting. Her ombre-blonde (I’m officially coining the term “blombre”, write that down) waves have caused a frenzy not seen in reality TV since Lauren Conrad. So how does she get her look? Continue reading Stassi Schroeder’s Vanderpump Hair & Makeup Rules →
Lauren Conrad’s been through her share of drama since her days on The Hills feuding with costar Heidi Montag and Audrina Patridge and of course, her topsy turvy love life. Now she’s got things a bit more together, but through all the ups and downs, one thing remained consistent: Lauren’s flawless style. Here are her tips for staying beautiful when life hands you lemons and then airs those lemons on cable TV.
Lauren on hairstyles:
- “My hair is everything-treated, so I use a deep conditioner from Unite once a week to repair the damage. I leave it on for ten minutes while I’m in the shower.”
- “When I don’t have that much time to do my hair I use a beach spray. I spray throughout my hair right after I get out of the shower. Then I scrunch it and let it air dry to create messy waves.”
- I like wearing scarves in my hair because they make me look put together without taking a lot of time. I mostly get them from vintage stores – I like simple patterns like polka dots.”
Continue reading Lauren Conrad’s Celebrity Beauty Secrets →
Wondering who does your favorite celebrity’s hair color? Unfortunately, stars and their hairstylists stay so tight-lipped about their style secrets that it’s hard to get a straight answer. (I’m looking to make a followup post about the professionals who cut and style celebrity hair as well, since while in LA I got to visit the fabulous Warren Tricomi salon where Lauren Conrad gets her hair done.) Luckily, I’ve got the scoop for you ladies! Here are a few celebs and the stylists they trust with their hair:
- Katherine Heigl swears by Frank Friscioni at the Oscar Blandi Salon in NYC for her warm blonde haircolor.
- Debra Messing and Blake Lively both get their color perfect with Rona O’Connor at Lukaro in Beverly Hills.
- Jennifer Lopez uses colorist David Gonzalez at Oribe in Miami.
- Ashley Olsen keeps her locks lusciously ombre blonde with Lorri Goddard Clark at the Neil George Salon in Beverly Hills. Lorri also colors the hair of a host of other starlets, including Drew Barrymore, Raquel Welch, Michelle Pfeiffer, Kirsten Dunst, and Reese Witherspoon.
Sources: Fafarazzi.com, InStyle, Lorrigoddardclark.com
Image source: Random Chic