Oscar-winner and elegant Australian beauty Cate Blanchett is famed for her acting, but we also know her for beautiful skin. But much like many of us, Cate has admired and imitated the beauty of other women.
“I remember seeing Ingrid Bergman when she played Golda Meir, and also Liv Ullmann, and thinking wow,” Cate recalled. “I discovered them as older actors, so I admired their work first. Then I looked back at their work and saw what incredible beauties they were when they were young and how, as older women, they were still incredibly beautiful. I thought, I want to age like that, to have an inner life.”
In that regard, Cate has certainly succeeded. At 44 years old, Cate revealed her love for a number of products, especially SK-II’s skincare line, for whom she’s also a spokesperson (shocker!). Here are a few products Cate adores:
- SK II Signs Eye Mask: Cate says this product is “particularly amazing if you pop it in the fridge.”
- Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo & Conditioner: Cate rocks this for extra-silky hair.
- Stila Cosmetics Sun Gel: Cate uses this in the Bronze shade to protect her skin and give her a healthy glow.
- Stila Cosmetics Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF15: Her shade is Light, obviously.
- Eau Du Soir by Sisley: Cate says this perfume is her “favorite scent”!
One thought on “Celebrity Skincare & Makeup Profile: Cate Blanchett”
Please thoroughly read each label before making a purchase.
These products are now available in a vast array of companies, and you need to check online to find the best ones.
And remember: Being happy inside will show itself on the outside.