I don’t believe in girl crushes, but if I had one, it’d be on Keira Knightley. I mean seriously. She is like the spawn of a faery queen and the English patron saint of ennui.
The Atonement star (I know she’s been in a billion other things, but if I were Keira I’d like it best if people called me “the Atonement star” and not “Queen Amidala’s nameless handmaiden” or “the stick figure bestie in Bend It Like Beckham“) looked her usual aloof brand of gorgeous on the cover of Glamour.
If you’d like to attempt Keira’s look on a mere mortal like yourself, here’s what her stylists did:
- HAIR: For Keira’s loose curls, hairstylist Ben Skervin used Pantene Pro-V Extra Fullness Mousse to add body.
- EYES: Makeup artist Mary Greenwell used brown eyeshadowfor a smoky eye and finished with black mascara.
- SKIN: Chanel Teint Innocence Cream Compactgave Knightley a sheer base.
- CHEEKS: Greenwell used Chanel Powder Blush No. 44 Narcisse for a natural glow.
- LIPS: Keira wore Chanel Rouge Allure Lip Colour in Frivole,a light pink.